However Laneige also released a Glowy Balm (which I thought was just a ”liquid” version of the sleeping mask, and the Lip Treatment Balm (which I also thought was just a ”prettier” looking sleeping mask).
However, upon researching these products, I found them to be quite different! In formulation, texture, purpose and look on the lips!
So therefore, I created this Youtubde Video to breakdown and show you how these products are similar and how they differ, so that you can decide which product would suit you the best 🙂
I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful!
(FYI – Link and Further Reviews + Dupe Links are Down Below!)
Subscribe to the Channel for Video Reviews + Content!
- Review of the Ultra Violette Lip SPFs: Part 1 (OG Coloures): LINK + Part 2 (Additional Colours): LINK
- Swatches + Review of the Lanolips SPF Balms: LINK
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (Available at): Laneige: LINK / Cult Beauty: LINK / Yesstyle: LINK / Stylevana: LINK Sephora: LINK
- Laneige Lip Treatment Balm (Available at): Laneige: LINK / Cult Beauty: LINK / Sephora: LINK / Beauty Bay: LINK
- Ultra Violette Sheen Screen Lip Glosses: LINK
- Mamonde AHA-Containing Lip Sleeping Mask: (Find where it sells in your country on the Mamonde Website): LINK
- Klavuu Lip Sleeping Mask: LINK
- Care:Nel Lip Sleeping Mask: LINK
- Lanolips SPF30 Lip Balms: LINK
Follow me on IG for Updates!
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.