– I previously posted on my Instagram Stories a while ago, if you wanted me to Swatch + Review the Then I Met You Brand! This is quite a popular (but pricey) K-Beauty Brand, founded by Charlotte Cho (who first co-founded Soko Glam). I’ve always been interested in them since their launch, due to the seemingly gentleness of their products!
2/3 of the products I swatched are Fragrance + EO Free, and all the products are Vegan + Cruelty-Free. But did I like them? check out the Youtube Video below to find out!
I hope you find the Review + Swatches useful!
(Note: My Dupe Suggestions are Down below!)
Subscribe to the Channel for Future Updates + Content!
Support the Blog / Instagram / Youtube on Patreon! Includes Perks and Benefits such as EXCLUSIVE Content! LINK HERE
Note: The Essence and Toner are being sold together as a Duo (My 2 Personal Favs): LINK
ALSO: Then I met you: The Complete Collection: LINK
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm: Soko Glam: LINK / Cult Beauty: LINK
- Wishful Skin – Clean Genie Cleansing Balm: My Review: LINK / Available at Cult Beauty: LINK
- Beauty of Joseon Cleansing Balm: My Review: / Available on Yesstyle: LINK / Stylevana: LINK / Soko Glam: LINK
Birch Milk Refining Toner: Soko Glam: LINK / Cult Beauty: LINK
- Thank you Farmer Rice Toner: Stylevana: LINK
- Geek and Gorgeous – Cheer Up Exfoliation Solution: My Review: LINK / Available at the G&G Website: LINK
- Geek and Gorgeous – Calm Down Exfoliating Solution: My Review: LINK / Available at the G&G Website: LINK
The Giving Essence: Soko Glam: / Cult Beauty: LINK
- Amore Pacific – Green Tea Essence: LINK
- Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence: LINK
Hero Cosmetics PHA Cleanser:
Shinee’s Key – Youlief Double Cleansing Routine:
Cleansing Balm Cleansing Tests + Review:
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.