I really like Pyunkang Yul as a brand and so I wanted to get some more of their products to try out! In this video, I swatch the Essence Toner (this is actually a repurchase but I wanted to refresh your memory of what the texture looks like), the Moisture Serum and the Moisture Cream.
I like the brand because they focus on sensitive skins and simply hydration, soothing the skin and moisturising the skin.
In this video I discuss who these products would suit, in terms of skin type and also weather condition – so hopefully it can help you decide if you were thinking of purchasing 🙂
My favourite thing about this brand, as someone who personally doesn’t like fragrance or essential oils – I’m happy that Pyunkang Yul seems to exclude them. And what’s nice is that the products don’t stink!
– These products are Available on Yesstyle.com – You can use my Discount Code: CVQFZA to receive % off!
(Purchase links and more info are down below!!)
Support the Blog / Instagram / Youtube on Patreon! Includes Perks and Benefits such as EXCLUSIVE Content! LINK HERE
The Products + My Thoughts:
- A Non-sensitising and hydrating / soothing toner. Didn’t ball or pill up on me. No strong scent and also hydrating! Not too moisturising as I mention in the review post. I would recommend to all skin types, but if you’re looking for a thick toner, then perhaps try the Hada Labo Premium Lotion (Mentioned Below if you want to see Swatches / Review + Purchase Link).
2. Pyunkang Yul Moisture Serum – HERE
- Very nice Milky-type product. Definitely more oil/emollient based. I think Dry skins would prefer this over oily skins. Dry sensitive in particular. I think oily skins could use this, but as a moisturiser as it may be too greasy. The Laneige Cream skin Refiner (Video + Purchase link Below) is something I compare it to.
3. Pyunkang Yul Moisture Cream – HERE
- This is a bit of a thicker cream BUT it doesn’t mean that it’s heavy or suffocating. I do think Combo skins could enjoy this and especially Dry skins (once again Dry Sensitive). Oily skins may find this too thick, so I’d recommend the COSRX Propolis Light Cream instead! (Video + Purchase Link Below).
More Pyunkang Yul Products I’ve Reviewed / Swatched:
Pyunkang Yul Eye Cream / Body Lotion / Ato SPF Video (Review + Swatches): HERE
Moisture Ampoule (Swatch + Review): HERE
If you want to shop the Pyunkang Yul Collection – HERE
Hada Labo Premium Lotion: HERE
VIDEO SWATCHING: (In this video I discuss Hyaluronic Acid and different formulas)
Klairs Supple Preparation Toner: HERE
BLOG POST REVIEW (scented): HERE
Laneige Cream Skin Refiner: HERE
VIDEO SWATCHING: (I also show you some other products in my routine + swatch)
COSRX Propolis Collection (Review + Swatches):
Shop the Propolis Collection: HERE
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.
2 thoughts on “[Video] Pyunkang Yul – Moisture Cream, Serum and Essence Toner! – REVIEW + SWATCHES”