I wanted to swatch and review different types of cleansers for your viewing pleasure! These cleansers are all Fragrance, Alcohol and Essential Oil Free and are aimed towards Sensitive Skins. HOWEVER some are more suited toward oily skins or dry skins.
In this video, I swatch these gentle cleansers, test how well they foam up AND also test their makeup removing power. I also compare and contrast them so you can decide which cleanser would best suit your skin! Or hopefully you can be informed of these products before you buy them!
I hope you enjoy watching the video and find it useful! Let me know if you have any of these products and what your experience was like!
Geek & Gorgeous Jelly Joker: HERE
And if you want to shop anything from Geek and Gorgeous, the website is HERE
- A Gel Cleanser which to me, is a good dupe for the Glossier Jelly Cleanser. They’re both similar in texture (although this smells better than the glossier) and both have a similar cleansing power.
NOTE: My other Geek & Gorgeous Reviews are HERE
Glossier Jelly Cleanser: HERE
And my other Glossier Product Reviews are HERE
Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm: HERE
- This is my sister’s favourite cleanser out of the 4! But that’s because her priority is adequate makeup removal, and since this is the best makeup removing product out of the 4, she shall be using it!
Youtube Video: Inkey List Event where I swatch + provide first Impressions of (no longer new) products!
My other Inkey List Reviews are HERE These reviews include reviews of the products from the Youtube Videos ABOVE and BELOW
Youtube Video: PR Unboxing of the Inkey List Products
- I was pleasantly surprised by the texture and the creaminess of this product. I really enjoy using oil cleansers just as regular cleansers for me (they don’t strip my skin as much as gel cleansers or foaming cleansers do). And this really unique hybrid of a cream/oil cleansers seems like it would be right up my alley.
- I’m not too sure if this would be the easiest product to travel with (due to the packaging).
- I’m looking forward to continuing using this and seeing how it goes!
Juno Skin Clean10 Cleansing Balm: HERE – Discount Code: HANNAHSKIN10 (10% off your purchase).
- A very effective, non-stripping balm. Yes it contains essential oils which gives it that citrus-y scent, and I’m not a fan of that – BUT the way this dissolves makeup and doesn’t strip the skin too much, makes me very happy.
Wishful Skin Clean Genie Cleansing Balm: Blog Review HERE
- My sister’s favourite cleansing balm. It’s probably THE softest balm I’ve used/tried. I’m torn between this product and the Juno Skin Cleansing Balm – I find both very effective.
Wishful Skin Clean Genie Cleansing Balm Youtube Video VS Good Molecules Instant Cleansing Balm VS I’m From Fig Cleansing Balm
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Cleanser: HERE
- I love the texture of this cleanser, but recently I’ve become more and more aware of the irritating effects of Tea Tree Oil, so I think if one wants a similar texture to the COSRX low pH cleanser, then the Geek & Gorgeous Cleanser may be better suited, or the Glossier. They’re all gels and they’re even more gentle and essential-oil free.
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.
Note: I earn a small commission when you purchase through (*) links, which helps me purchase products for review + also help improve my channel! If you would like to support me, thank you ever so much! and if not, that’s fine – I hope you enjoy my videos! 🙂