Can be purchased: On Yesstyle: HERE
You can use my 10% off affiliate discount code (at no further cost to you): CVQFZA
What is it?: An ampoule focusing on;
+ Skin elasticity
+ Skin moisturizing
+ Skin hydration
What does it do: ‘Improve Skin Elasticity.’ Via Soluble Proteoglycan and hydrates the skin with the addition of Hyaluronic acid.
‘Proteoglycan is famous for its Water attraction capacity and will
supply moisture deep into skin, boosting skin elasticity.’
Made in: South Korea
Suitable for: Skins that are not sensitive to fragrance. Dehydrated skins.
After cleansing, apply a small amount evenly on the entire face.
How I use it: After toning, in my serum stage. I can layer this on.
Texture: Not too sticky or gloopy. Thicker than the IUNIK serums. Very close to the ordinary’s hyaluronic acid serum.
Under makeup?: Yes because I didn’t experience balling up / pilling
Packaging: Glass bottle with a dropper
- Soluble Proteoglycan (10,000ppm is included) – more effective at retaining water (1.3x more effective) than hyaluronic acid in a study they conducted.
- Hyaluronic Acid is added alongside Proteoglycan to provide long-lasting hydration.
- Contains extracts from Hokkaido Salmon cartilage (radioactivity measured and tested).
- Caprlic and Tocopherol Acetate soften and protect the skin.
Full Ingredients: Can be seen here
Fragrance?: I smell fragrance and it is relatively strong (smells like soap) – not my favourite. The smell doesn’t disappear after rubbing in.
What I like:
- Great for congested skins (feels breathable)
- ‘plumps’ my skin and fills those ‘dehydrated’ lines
- Proteoglycan seems like an interesting ingredient.
What I don’t like:
- Quite small (wish it was bigger as I have to be quite sparing)
Overall: A really interesting product with the addition of proteoglycan. If this really is better / an upgraded version of HA then that’s excellent. This sets out what it tries to do i.e. hydrating and moisturising the skin. The fragrance is the only thing I’m not a fan of. But I’m very picky.
Overall Score: 4/5 (minus a point due to the fragrant smell)
(Given by the company so that I could write a review)