Can be purchased on Yesstyle HERE
You can use my affiliate code and receive 10% off (at no cost to you): CVQFZA
What is it?: This is called a serum, but I would call it more of a balm/gel – i.e. Etude house’s Madecassoside balm. But possibly lighter.
What does it do?: Wrinkle prevention / hydration and skin Elasticity
Who is it for?: All skin types (For sensitive and hyper dry skin).
Made in: South Korea
After cleansing, apply a small amount evenly on the entire face.
OR: Before cream stage, spread evenly over the entire face and let it absorb.
AND: When applying on small skin areas of concern, slather it.
How I use it: Because this seems more like a gel cream rather than a serum to me, I use this in my moisturising stage. Usually in the day as it’s light enough to use it in the AM.
Key Ingredients: (Madecassoside and Panthenol to soothe)
- Anti-wrinkle cream typed serum with botanical ingredients that moisturizes the skin and enhance skin’s elasticity.
(Centella Asiatica Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract)
- Helps soothe the reddened, dry and sensitive skin due to external irritations.
- Contains 10 types of Jeju botanical extracts, 2000ppm Madecassoside, and 5% Panthenol to moisturize, soothe and nourish the skin.
Full Ingredients: The Full Ingredients are listed HERE
Texture: It’s close to Etude House’s Madecassoside balm, but in my opinion – lighter.
Packaging: Airtight plastic tube that looks like a capsule. This also has a locking mechanism so that you don’t accidentally squeeze out product for instance, while travelling.
Good under makeup?: Yes.
What I like:
- No fragrance
- Very Light (not thick/suffocating)
- Sufficiently moisturises the skin (as someone with combo/oily skin)
- I think the packaging is really innovative.
What I don’t like:
- Would prefer more of a watery texture (like my tony moly watery cream)
- Wish it was bigger / larger volume
Conclusion: For anyone with angry, irritated, extremely sensitised skin – this is the type of cream one should go for. This has been designed for skin that has undergone procedures (in a clinic) and is already raw and angry. I like that this is light, breathable and has no fragrance.
Overall Score: 4/5