I wanted to review some skincare products and show some live swatches + face swatches so you can see the texture 🙂
I also discuss dupes, what I liked and what I didn’t like and who these products are more geared towards as well as what they do. Enjoy watching!
Please Consider Subscribing to the Channel!
Support the Blog / Instagram / Youtube on Patreon! Includes Perks and Benefits such as EXCLUSIVE Content! LINK HERE
Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Gel Cream*: HERE
- A Lovely Lightweight Gel Cream that does provide a bit of a shine/dewy finish (if you’re wearing any type of serum or hydrating product underneath especially).
Neogen Probiotics Sun Essence SPF50+ PA++++: My Review: HERE on Yesstyle*: HERE
- Did not like this as a face SPF as it stung my eyes BUT it’s a good Neck + Hand Cream (especially hand because it’s moisturising).
Heimish All Clean Cleansing Balm: Available on Yesstyle*: HERE
- An effective cleansing balm and makeup remover. Not the most luxurious cleansing balm out there but it does the job!
Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner: Available on Yesstyle*: HERE
- Really good at reducing sebum production in the skin – but that does have some side effects!
Iunik Black Snail Restore Serum: Available on Yesstyle*: HERE
- I love Snail Mucin, it feels so fresh, cooling and hydrating. Is this my favourite Snail product? No BUT I really appreciate how many amazing ingredients are in here/added to brighten, soothe and hydrate the skin. It’s a great supplement to any routine.
COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: My Review: HERE / Available on Yesstyle*: HERE
- Really Nice product from COSRX – the packaging is sturdy and the juice inside feels wonderful on the skin.
Laneige Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser Swatches + Review:
- Very gentle cleanser. Great for sensitive or sensitised skins.
Missha Aqua Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++: Available on Yestyle*: HERE
My Review: HERE
- My Favourite SPF so far. It’s Matte, you can barely feel it on the skin and it’s great under makeup.
Heimish Cleansing Balm review + Swatches:
- In this video I discuss dupes, compare the balm with other products as well as discuss the pros and cons AND do a makeup removal test.
K-Beauty Toner Review + Swatches:
- I swatch + compare these 3 K-Beauty toners against eachother, discuss the differences and the pros and cons between them.
Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Gel Cream and Midnight Blue Calming Cream Review + Swatches:
- I swatch and compare these two creams from dear klairs – discussing which skin type they’d be more suited for and the differences in their ingredients as well as textures.
K-Beauty SPF Comparison (Includes the Missha Aqua Sun Gel):
- (IGNORE THE PURITO SPF) – As for the other SPFs, I swatch, Compare and Review them – explaining who I think they would be best suited for in terms of skin types.
K-Beauty SPF Comparison and Swatch II:
(PLEASE IGNORE THE BE PLAIN AND KEEP COOL SPF)
- Here you can see a deeper dive into the Neogen SPF + Ingredients as well as the Canmake Mermaid SPF. I actually think I prefer the Canmake over this as an SPF for the face (didn’t sting the eyes).
Other Cleansing Balms I like (Swatches + Review + Comparison):
- If you would like to see the Wishful Skin Clean Genie Cleansing Balm – I find it lovely and it has a great texture.
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.
Note: I earn a small commission when you purchase through (*) links, which helps me purchase products for review + also help improve my channel! If you would like to support me, thank you ever so much! and if not, that’s fine – I hope you enjoy my videos! 🙂