I received PR from Keep Cool regarding their Soothe Collection.
This includes their Soothe Toner, Soothe Serum and Soothe Lotion.
All 3 of these products are aimed at sensitive skins and contain bamboo water.
In this video, I swatch the products, break down the ingredients, highlight key ingredients and discuss which skin types would suit what product, and also share my opinion and first impressions on the products.
Consider subscribing to the Channel!
I hope you enjoy watching!
Shop the Keep Cool Collection on Yesstyle*: HERE
Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit*: HERE
Soothe Intensive Calming Mask*: https://ys.style/I3DLukJy0db
Soothe Bamboo Serum*: HERE
Soothe Bamboo Lotion Mini*: HERE
Soothe Bamboo Lotion (Full size)*: HERE
Also available at Stylevana.com*: HERE
Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner*: HERE
Soothe Mini set*: HERE
Soothe Bamboo Lotion*: HERE
- This lotion was a genuine surprise for me. I’m not a fan of coconut oil, but this didn’t have an oily or greasy finish to it and was extremely lightweight. Even though it’s a small sample I have – I have yet to run out of this product, so a little seems to go a long way too.
Soothe Bamboo Toner*: HERE
- This is the most popular product from the line and I can see why! It’s extremely watery and lightweight (better for oily skins), but it does provide a refreshing, cooling sensation to the skin unlike other toners. Definitely an upgraded version of the Muji Toners I think!
Soothe Bamboo Serum*: HERE
- Why is no one talking about this serum?? Provides a unique, propolis-like texture which isn’t sticky or tacky ont he skin (although it feels like it should be!) and it feels almost gel-like when rubbing around the skin.
Muji Toner: HERE
Hada Labo Premium Lotion: HERE
Hyaluronic Acid Video 1:
- Because I discuss the Hada Labo Premium Lotion AND multimolecular hyaluronic acid – in this video I compare and contrast different products containing varying amounts of HA!
Hyaluronic Acid Video 2:
- Comparing a single Hyaluronic Acid product VS a Multimolecular Hyaluronic acid product!
- I mentioned how the lotion feels like the Laneige cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser – You can see the texture of that product in this video!
Curel Brand Video:
- Because I mentioned how the Curel Facial Milk is similar in texture to the Keep Cool Lotion – both are lush!
My Skin Type: I am acne prone and have slightly dehydrated combo skin. My skin is usually tight where the cheeks and eye area is and the outer parts of my face. My T zone is oily. My skin isn’t a fan of thick/heavy formulas so I opt for lightweight formulas to prevent it from clogging up. My skin doesn’t like essential oils either and I try to avoid fragrance when I can.
Disclaimer: I am a skincare enthusiast and not a skin expert. I am not qualified to give out dermatological advice. This type of advice should only be given by a medical practitioner. Upon trying / using any of the reviewed products on the blog, please follow the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings and please seek medical advice if needed.
Note: I earn a small commission when you purchase through affiliate links, which helps me purchase products for review + also help improve the Blog! If you would like to support me, thank you ever so much! and if not, that’s fine – I hope you enjoy my posts!