Where to Purchase: From Yesstyle HERE
You can use my affiliate code to receive 10% off (at NO further cost to you): CFQFZA
Made in: Taiwan
What is it: An overnight sleeping mask infused with azulene and 85% snail secretion.
What does it do: (moisturise the skin and reduce redness)
- Relieve stressed and fatigued skin.
- Boosts the moisture level of the skin
- Helps strengthen the skin’s barrier through the night.
Skin Types: They say: all skin types (dry, oily, dehydrated, combination, sensitive)
I say: Dry, combo and sensitive skins. (Oily may find this a bit heavy – you can get away with it by using very little and spreading it over the face to thin this product out and feel less heavy.
- since this has Azulene: Angry and inflamed skin might be ok (only if your skin is alright with essential oils.
Directions: Use at the last stage of skincare routine, apply a moderate amount of the formula onto the face and lightly pat for absorption.
2. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water in the next day morning.
- Use at night / 3~4 times per week Use as a sleeping mask or moisturizer or calming pack
- Tiam have suggested using this product with Vitamin C as it makes a good combo of calming down skin while brightening the skin.
- Relax your skin after sun exposure (use after being out in the sun to cool down the skin
- Replenish moisture after exfoliating (i.e. after scrubbing or chemical exfoliation)
How I use it: I use it every night but use very very little (as this can be too heavy) and spread it over the face. I have been using it as a sleeping mask to lock in all the moisture of my serums/toner. This has been very good and has left no oily or sticky residue once rubbed in.
Key Ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Azulene, Betaine, Allantoin, Panthenol
- 85% Snail Secretion Filtrate and Azulene.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate provides long lasting hydration
- Azulene soothes skin irritation
Full Ingredients List: Skincarisma has a full breakdown of the ingrdients list! HERE
Texture: Heavy / thick. This requires very very little for someone with oily skin. Will take me a long time to finish because I use so little at a time. Also very gloopy (due to the snail mucin) so it can be quite messy. I recommend using a spatula but it’s still quite messy to use as it will drip (due to being so heavy).
Fragrance?: Yes! Smells exactly like the COSRX Oil-free Moisturiser BUT less strong. This isn’t a fragrance I’m particularly fond of. But because this dries down adequately to form an occlusive layer – I can forego the smell.
What I like:
- Effective as a sleeping mask (dries down and forms an occlusive barrier)
- As long as I use a little – this has not suffocated my skin, absorbs well and locks everything in
- Did not irritate my skin
- Did not exacerbate acne
- Moisturised the skin
What I don’t like:
- The smell
- The gloopy and heavy texture makes it very messy to handle (when I dip my spatula / finger in and pull out, the product drips everywhere because it’s heavy. Makes it sort of difficult to use.
- Did not hydrate the skin
Overall Score: 4/5
Conclusion: Overall a decent sleeping mask. This will last me a long while because I use so little (as it’s so rich). This moisturises and does what it’s supposed to do – form an occlusive barrier and lock in all my serums.